Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fourth Issue


Now OPEN for submissions regarding the theme "Wanderlust".

Genre: Fantasy/Steampunk/Adventure/anything whimsical/exotic
I do NOT accept any horror stories--gothic or supernatural.  No "dark" pieces of writing or poems, or artwork.

I want tales of far-off places, fairytales in a secluded kingdom, whimsical tales of a wonderland!  Throw me your stories of the traveler's, minstrel's, bards, and circus performers in a medieval kingdom!  Give me your stories of the rabbit in the waistcoat deep in Wonderland!  Anything whimsical and exotic that fits with the current theme, I will gladly accept!

You have until the 14th.  

-Editor

1 comment:

  1. I fail, I haven't got anything... I really wanted to submit something for this one, but you know how I am with deadlines, and it appears this one has snuck up on me :-/ I'll try again next time!

    ReplyDelete